- 15 Athens mini fillo shells
- 8 large marshmallows & 8 miniature marshmallows
- 15 Reese's dark chocolate mini peanut butter cups
- 1 package Voortman's fudge-striped oatmeal cookies
For each pilgrim hat:
1. Turn large marshmallow on its side and cut into thirds; cut one of the thirds in half and flatten and place in bottom of the fillo cup.
2. Unwrap Reese's cup and place upside down over marshmallow bottom.
3. Put one of the marshmallow thirds on top of the candy and stick in microwave for 20 seconds.
4. Take from the microwave and immediately turn upside down onto the center of a cookie (chocolate covered side of the cookie is right-side up).
5. Cool for a few minutes in the refrigerator.
6. When cooled, spread nutella around the side and top of the fillo cup.
7. To make the buckle for the hat, cut a mini-marshmallow in half. Poke a hole through center with a wooden skewer, and attach to the hat.
They make great place-card holders, favors, or desserts with ice cream for Thanksgiving!