This meatless appetizer puts the top elements of a flavorful summer salad in a crispy Mini Phyllo Shell.
- 1 package (15 count) Athens® Mini Phyllo Shells
- 1/4 cup tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup fresh mozzarella, small diced
- 2 Tbsp. cucumber, small diced
- 2 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 15 small basil leaves
In a small bowl, combine tomatoes, cheese, cucumber, oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Mix lightly. Chill for 1 hour.
Line each Phyllo shell with one whole basil leaf and spoon 1 rounded teaspoon of filling into each Phyllo shell. Serve immediately
Calories 75.7 (62% from fat); Fat 5.23g (sat 1.57g, mono 1.97g, poly 0.55g); Carb 4.97g; Fiber 0.25g; Cholesterol 4.18mg; Iron 0.28mg; Sodium 108.29mg; Calcium 9.62mg