15 grape tomatoes
1/4 cup olive oil
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
1/2 cup Balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons crushed blackberries
1 teaspoon minced ginger
1 cup fresh burrata cheese
1 teaspoon herbs de provence
15 purple basil leaves
1 box Athens Mini Fillo Shells (15 shells)
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Place the grape tomatoes, olive oil, salt and pepper in a bowl and toss to coat.
3. Spread the tomatoes out on a cookie sheet and bake for 15 minutes, or until they begin to blister and pop.
4. Add balsamic vinegar, blackberries and ginger to a blender and blend thoroughly.
5. Strain the balsamic mixture through cheesecloth.
6. Place strained balsamic mixture in a small saucepan set over medium heat and reduce until thick enough to coat the back of a spoon.
7. Gently fold the herbs de provence into the burrata cheese.
8. Lay 1 basil leaf in each fillo cup with about 1/3 of the leaf exposed over the side.
9. Fill each fillo cup with the burrata mixture.
10. Place one grape tomato on top, drizzle with the blackberry ginger balsamic and serve.