1 box Athens Mini Fillo Shells
2 Tbsp. butter or vegan margarine
1 c. sliced green Braeburn apples, cored and diced
1 c. fresh blackberries
2 Tbsp. granulated sugar
1/4 wedge Camembert cheese round, cut into 1-inch pieces
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium, non-stick pan, heat butter over medium heat.
3. Add apples, and saute for about 3 minutes, until they begin to soften.
4. Add blackberries, and saute for 2 minutes more. Add sugar, and stir. Remove from heat.
5. Set Athens Mini Fillo Shells on a lightly greased baking sheet.
6. Place a piece of Camembert in the bottom of each fillo shell. Spoon fruit mixture over the cheese.
7. Bake 8-10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and fruit is bubbly.