1 (8oz.) jar lemon curd (found near jams)
1 1/2 cups whipping cream (divided use)
1 tablespoon confectioner's sugar
1. In medium bowl combine sugar and whip cream. Beat until thick. Set aside.
2. Warm lemon curd in microwave for 30 seconds. Whisk until smooth. Let cool for 10 minutes at room temperature.
3. Fold 1 cup whipped cream (reserve 1/2 cup cream for topping) into warm lemon curd until combined.
4. Carefully fill 15 Athens mini Fillo cups with approximately 1/2 tablespoon lemon mousse.
5. Pipe a teaspoon of whipped cream on top of each mousse filled shell. Then add a blueberry. Serve immediately or refrigerate.