Soft Brie and fresh raspberries meet a Mini Fillo Shell crunch in these easy and elegant appetizers.
- 8 ounces Brie cheese, rind removed, cut into approximately 3/4 inch cubes
- 2 packages (15 count, each) Athens® Mini Fillo Shells
- 30 fresh raspberries or favorite preserve such as raspberry, fig or apricot
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place a cube of Brie into each fillo shell. Bake for 5 minutes or just until cheese is melted. Top with one raspberry. Serve warm.
- If using preserves, melt cheese as above. Remove from oven and place approximately 1/4 teaspoon of preserves on top of the melted cheese.
Serving size: 1 shell (14 g), Amount per serving: Calories 40, Calories from Fat – 25, Total Fat – 2.5g, Saturated fat – 1.5g, Trans Fat – 0g, Cholesterol – 10mg, Sodium – 60 mg, Dietary Fiber – 0g, Sugars – 0g, Protein – 2g