1 box 15 ATHENS Mini Fillo Shells
12 oz. Sliced Bacon
8 oz. Herbed Brie Cheese
1 oz. dry white wine
7 1/2 Teaspoons Dijon Mustard
1. Remove the ATHENS Mini Fillo Shells from the package and let come to room temperature.
2. Place bacon in a skillet and fry over medium high heat until crisp. Remove to a paper towel lined plate to cool. When cool, crumble the bacon.
3. Slice the scallions into small circles, using both the green and the white parts.
4. Remove and discard the rind from the brie. Place brie in a microwave safe bowl with the wine. Microwave on high for 30 seconds, then stir. If the brie isn't smooth enough to pour, microwave for another 30 seconds.
5. Put 1/2 teaspoon of dijon mustard in the bottom of each ATHENS Mini Fillo Shell.
6. Evenly distribute the scallions in each shell, saving a few of the green pieces for garnish.
7. Evenly distribute the crumbled bacon in each shell, saving a few pieces for garnish.
8. Evenly distribute the brie sauce in each shell.
9. Garnish shells with the reserved scallions and bacon.