1 box Athens mini fillo shells
6 tablespoons honey
8 ounces mascarpone cheese, room temperature
8 small ripe apricots, halved and pitted
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/8 teaspoon freshly cracked pepper
1/3 cup shelled, salted pistachio nuts, coarsely chopped
You’ve already got the grill going, why not grill dessert?
1. Bake mini fillo shells at 350° for 3 to 5 minutes.
2. Combine mascarpone and honey and divide evenly among 15 Athens mini fillo shells.
3. Prepare grill or heat a cast iron grill pan over high heat on a stove. In a medium bowl, toss together apricot halves, olive oil, and pepper.
4. Grill apricots, cut side down, until softened and lightly charred, about 1-2 minutes, turn over and grill another 30 seconds.
5. Place an apricot half on top of each mascarpone filled fillo shell. Eat the remaining half! Sprinkle with pistachios. Serve immediately.